Sturdy Girl™ Coverlet
For a coverlet that looks as good as it lasts, Sturdy Girl™ stonewashed is unbeatable. Clean and crisp on the eye while buttery-soft and light on the hand, this original Adelene fabric was made to stand the test of time with its super tight weave. Particularly perfect if you have furry companions who like to cuddle up with you — their claws won’t make a mark on this. The coverlet is so generous in size it can also act as a bedspread, and the heft of Sturdy Girl™ makes this a great choice for hot nights. An extra bonus? This coverlet comes in one size fit for either King or Queen (beds), or in twin size with complementary sham. We’re able to make shams — a large pillow plush enough to be head of the bed — from leftover yardage from the twin coverlet. Excellent for the bedroom and the environment. Whichever size you choose, it’ll make late night reading and early morning espresso even more delicious.
- Available in one size fit for King or Queen (on a queen bed, the coverlet is big enough to hug the entire side of the bed and there’s no waste yardage)
- Available in twin size with gorgeous complimentary 24 x 36” sham
- Natural frayed edge
- So special these are custom made to order (allow 3-4 weeks crafting time)
- 100% stonewashed yarn dyed ring spun cotton Army Duck**
- Cold wash gentle cycle and tumble dry medium / professionally launder
- Best to wash solo and remove while still damp (it’s normal for it to feel stiff before drying)
- Place on the bed and smooth wash marks out with your hand
- No bleach!
- Woven in India, handcrafted and sewn with love in North Carolina, USA
*With all washed fabrics, wash marks, creases, and folds can be inherent. We believe this only adds to their charm. Dye lots may vary, and due to variations in screen displays, colors may appear slightly different here than in real life.