Bedding has never been dreamier. The 100% vintage-washed Italian linen Inge Dove coverlet is woven in a tiny mill for that exquisite old-worldly jacquard weave that you simply don’t find anywhere else — certainly not at this superior quality. And that’s only a taste of her charm. The rest is found in the stunning pattern, the signature zigzag stitching, the frayed edges, and the relaxed beauty of the drape. If you long for gorgeous details and memories of Europe, you’ll fall instantly for Inge. Sleep under this coverlet, or just stare at it, you’ll exhale and smile either way
- Available in King or Queen
- Signature zigzag stitching
- Natural frayed edge
- So special these are custom made to order (allow 3-4 weeks crafting time)
- 100% vintage-washed Italian linen*
- Cold wash gentle cycle and tumble dry low
- Best to remove while still damp
- No bleach!
- Woven in Italy, handcrafted and sewn with love in North Carolina, USA
*With all washed fabrics, wash marks, creases, and folds can be inherent. We believe this only adds to their charm. Dye lots may vary, and due to variations in screen displays, colors may appear slightly different here than in real life.