For a unique twist on bedding, choose the Chalk coverlet. The 100% vintage-washed, yarn-dyed Belgian linen is elevated somewhere high above the clouds with playfully striking selvedge detailing that’s sewn on both sides, natural frayed edges, and signature zigzag top stitch. The flax linen helps regulate body temperature which makes it the perfect companion for any climate. Pair with a duvet when it’s cooler, curl up directly underneath it when it’s warmer, or enjoy it purely for how it makes your bedroom look. It sure drapes in the dreamiest of ways.
- Available in King or Queen
- Gorgeous selvedge detailing on both sides
- Signature zigzag stitching
- Natural frayed edge
- So special these are custom made to order (allow 3-4 weeks crafting time)
- 100% vintage-washed, yarn dyed Belgian linen*
- Cold wash gentle cycle and tumble dry low / air dry
- Best to remove while still damp
- Tip: smooth out wash marks with your hands or lightly mist with clean water and watch any wrinkles disappear
- No bleach!
- Woven in Belgium, handcrafted and sewn with love in North Carolina, USA
*With all washed fabrics, wash marks, creases, and folds can be inherent. We believe this only adds to their charm. Dye lots may vary, and due to variations in screen displays, colors may appear slightly different here than in real life.