Sturdy Girl ™
A mealtime staple that’s so enduring it can be used every day and still passed down the family line. Adelene’s signature fabric, Sturdy Girl™, has been stonewashed in small batches to make these Sturdy Girl™ napkins with mitered corners. Ideal for a casual brunch of avocado toast, a three-course dinner for a special occasion, and everything in between. The hand is soft and smooth as butter, while the stonewash gives them the mottled finish that takes these napkins from something simple to something special. Light on your lap, tough on your spills, and sized generously (as we hope your portions will be).
- 22″ x 22″
- 1″ hem with mitered corners
- 100% ring spun, yarn dyed cotton (10oz army duck)*
- Stonewashed in small batches to give it the well-worn look you love*
- Cold wash gentle cycle and tumble dry low
- No bleach!
- Handcrafted and sewn with love in North Carolina, USA
*With all washed fabrics, wash marks, creases, and folds can be inherent. We believe this only adds to their charm. Dye lots may vary, and due to variations in screen displays, colors may appear slightly different here than in real life.
**No returns on cut yardage!