Chalk Waterfall Euro Pillow
The Chalk waterfall sham is one to tumble into any hour of the day. The mottled texture of the 100% vintage-washed Belgian linen paired with the twist of the waterfall detail (no seam at the top) gives this pillow its relaxed look and feel. You were looking for a slice of relaxation, weren’t you? It’s the perfect choice to take pride of place at the head of the bed — rest up against it in comfort while sneaking a Netflix show or scrolling through the morning news. The frayed selvedge detailing on the front gives the sham a quirky finish while keeping the zipper out of sight. Mix or match with one of Adelene’s coverlets for a total bedroom upgrade.
- 26” x 26” or 24” x 36”
- Gorgeous selvedge detailing on the front
- Concealed zipper
- 100% vintage-washed, yarn dyed Belgian linen*
- Cold wash gentle cycle and tumble dry low / air dry
- Best to remove while still damp
- Tip: smooth out wash marks with your hands or lightly mist with clean water and watch any wrinkles disappear
- No bleach!
- Woven in Belgium, handcrafted and sewn with love in North Carolina, USA
*With all washed fabrics, wash marks, creases, and folds can be inherent. We believe this only adds to their charm. Dye lots may vary, and due to variations in screen displays, colors may appear slightly different here than in real life.